At The Feisty Chick, we are dedicated to building long lasting authentic relationships with you. This includes how we protect and use your personal data.
Types of Personal Data Collected
The types of personal data we collect from you include:
- mailing address;
- telephone number;
- email address;
- date of birth;
- payment information and transaction details;
- marketing preferences;
- aggregated site statistics data; and
- any other information you provide to us, or collected about you through your interactions with our website.
Your personal data is collected when you:
- visit our website with a cookies-enabled browser;
- subscribe to our newsletters or mailing lists;
- complete any forms on our website;
- comment, question or feedback to us, or contact or correspond with us in any way; and
- make purchases of goods or services through our website.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- sending you updates via email, post or telephone as applicable;
- responding to your queries, comments and feedback, or providing you with assistance in any way;
- facilitating your access to our website;
- evaluating your website preferences and for the maintenance of the website;
- facilitating the online purchases of goods and services;
- identifying the causes of problems arising at web servers and resolving these problems;
- improving on the contents of the website;
- customising the content of the website and our emails to suit your individual interests or purposes and selectively display best-matched pages to you;
- utilising your browsing history on the website for demographic research;
- obtaining static data of web visitors and aggregated website visitation statistics which are anonymous in nature;
- if applicable, provided to our related entities, including subsidiaries; third party service providers (such as subcontractors, agents or network operators) who are employed to perform business and administrative functions and third party businesses with whom we collaborate. In such instances, please note that your personal data may be transferred out of Singapore from time to time. However, such transfers will be carried out in accordance with the PDPA. Third parties, with the exception of government bodies and other public agencies, are subject to data protection obligations and may only use your personal data to perform the necessary functions; and
- if required by law, provided to government bodies, for compliance with regulations on anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism.
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws. Your personal data may also continue to be retained on our databases to the extent permitted by law.
Your privacy is important to The Feisty Chick. We do not sell or trade your personal data to external parties.
When you visit our website, we may assign your web browser one or more website cookies. Cookies are small text files used to enhance your shopping experience, including, but not limited to, maintaining current login, and providing a unique identifier for website statistics.
Third Party Websites
Please also note that jurisdictions outside of Singapore may have different local data protection standards.
Amending Your Personal Data / Withdrawal of Consent
You may review and correct your personal data by contacting our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only disclose personal data to the individual who registered his/her personal data with our website, and only after confirming the identity of the registered party. Please allow 14 business days for your request to be processed.
If you would like to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data, please write to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information and process it securely. Such measures include, but are not limited to passwords, firewalls, and other standardised industry practices. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorised access or loss of any data provided to our website.
If a security breach occurs, we may, but are not obliged to, post a notice on our website, or send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us.
Nevertheless, we always strive to protect the security of your information, and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
Should you have any other questions on our use of your personal data, please address them to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.